ASCO   |   Conquer Cancer Foundation   |   Cancer.Net   |   Journal of Clinical Oncology   |   Journal of Oncology Practice   |   ASCO University   |   QOPI   |   ASCO Connection
ASCO Member Benefits
Become an ASCO Member Today
  Homeline
Member Category Descriptionsline
Benefits by Member Category
Active membership
Associate Membership
Active-Allied Membership
Affiliate Membership
Student/Non-Oncology Resident
International Corresponding Membership
line
line New Membersline
ASCO Meetings & Resourcesline
Contact Us
 

Please take a moment to review this short video.

 

Affiliated Health Professional

Annual Dues: $135

Every member of a cancer patient’s care team is important to ASCO

Providing the best cancer care requires a robust team of uniquely qualified cancer care providers.  ASCO realizes the important role oncology nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, practice management professionals, patient advocates and other health care specialists have in delivering quality care. 

That’s why ASCO has built a wide range of products and benefits specially developed for the information and skills you need to provide the most effective cancer care on a daily basis.  From resources to establish and maintain an efficient practice such as the Quality Oncology Practice Initiative (QOPI®), and our Electronic Health Records Lab & Symposium to the ASCO Coding & Reimbursement Hotline where ASCO staff assists with your oncology billing, coding, and practice management questions, ASCO is an important tool to aid your oncology practice.

 

 

Take advantage of these member benefits for April:

Register for the 2014 Annual Meeting in Chicago, Illinois before the Hotel Reservation and Early Registration Deadline on April 23rd  for the lowest registration rates!  
Save 15% on ASCO's MOC Courses until April 30th! Members can combine this deal with their exclusive 20% savings for a total of 35% off!
 
 
 
     
     
 
 
Receive Premier Oncology Periodicals
  • Latest oncology updates from Cancer in the News, ASCO Express, The ASCO Post** and ASCO Connection
Save on ASCO Products and Practice Management Resources
  • Access to ASCO's iLibrary app that houses a variety of publications including the latest issues of JCO, JOP, ASCO Connection, Annual Meeting and Thematic Symposia Daily News, Proceedings, and Educational Books, as well as and multimedia (podcasts and videos), ASCO University® content and Cancer.Net Patient Education brochures
Save at ASCO Meetings
  • Receive advance access to Ticketed Sessions for the ASCO Annual Meeting
 
Use ASCO Resources in Your Practice
  • Save more than 20% on access to a full library of images and illustrations with the Oncology Slide Library from ASCO University
  • Access ASCO's full assortment of patient information resources from Cancer.Net
Stay Current on Legal and Regulatory Issues
  • Utilize new online Medicare coverage tools & resources like CAC E-News
 
 
 
 

*A complete list of ASCO Publications, Grants and Awards, ASCO Meetings and co-sponsored symposia is available online

** International members receive the Journal of Oncology Practice (JOP) and The ASCO Post online only

 
 
 
Become a Member   |   Site Map   |   © 2006-2014 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO). All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms & Conditions   |   Privacy Policy   |   Sponsor   |   Conflict of Interest   |   Contact Us
Become an ASCO Member Today